Tuesday, 19 June 2012

The Return of the King


Ladies and gentlemen, I have once again arisen from the sleepy realm of the real world, and wandered into the beautiful blogosphere. Another friend has started a blog, and it reminded me that although I have had several ideas for blog posts throughout the year, the work load in final year is ridiculous, and diminishes any glimmer of creative flair, thus no posts have appeared. I have always articulated myself best in writing, and I would hate to lose this ability as I step into the real world, therefore I intend to blog.

I have a couple of posts I could use today, but they seem a bit too deep and philosophical for a returning post, and indeed for such a wonderfully lazy day, so instead I will leave you with one of the most beautiful piano pieces I have ever heard. Please enjoy  responsibly.


No comments:

Post a Comment